Saturday, February 27, 2010

NEW STUFF.


I've gone and sold out my friends.

A case in point: at the Olympian publishing website you can, for a limited time purchase for your very own selves, a Fracture of the Universal Boy tee shirt. The print run on them was very low and You can, for a reasonable fee wear the very same tee shirt that two un- named British people are wearing right this minute. And we all know how fashionable British people are.

And in case you are wondering, I, me, myself makes not a dime on them. They are promotional items of exquisite rarity that deserve a good home and will help in a small, but effective way to spread the gospel of me. Go on, you know you want one. Summer will be here sooner than you think.

I'd appreciate it a lot you guys.


Peace,


M.Z.

No comments: