Saturday, March 13, 2010

THE DEAL


I'm writing this as a sort of public service announcement and frankly to keep from writing twelve individual letters that would only say basically the same thing.

As many of you seem to know already, I will be making my first public appearance in seven years at the big Chicago convention next month. I will be hosted by the Century Guild and I'm there to promote my new release that no doubt you all are heartily sick of hearing about.

I simply want to state on the record that I will not be there to sketch and I will not be selling drawings to order. I will not be accepting commissions for head sketches or anything else.

On the other hand, I will be more than happy to sign anything of mine you care to have signed.

I simply want to meet you all and talk about the new book. There will be an exclusive sneak peek sort of book there for sale and there will be stand alone artwork for sale. All of which are non comics related, so if you are looking for a page from "The wake'...well, those pages were all sold many years ago. I personally have almost no old comics pages at all in my possession, and what I do have is not for sale...I am not sitting on a vast hoard of old Sandman pages. I have none at all, having sold them all nearly a decade ago. I hope this is not coming across as harsh, I'm not trying to be intentionally hardass about this...I just don't do Con's anymore to sell sketches, in fact i sincerely doubt I will ever be found with a drawing book in my hand at a convention or book signing again. I've been there and done that to death years ago. I honestly care about all of you out there, but the times change and I've changed with them. I simply want to relax and meet you all, and of course sign things that are either current or part of my past. Do you understand?

I hope so.


peace,


M.Z.

24 comments:

微笑每一天 said...

原來這世上能跟你共同領略一個笑話的人竟如此難得........................................

mschmidt said...

How about small sketches in books that you've been involved with? Like the Absolute Sandman, Creatures of the Night, etc? Is that a no-go as well?

麗君 said...

哈雷聊天室919sex色片直播網ao3美女圖sexsun com色情電影免費線上影片情色a片免費無碼a片av999免費影片250av女優免費影片日本影片區日本巨乳a片日本屎尿片日本少女寫真集dvd專賣店日本學生偷情影片日本學生寫真集日本寫真美女 dvd日本寫真集 rain日本寫真集女星日本寫真集打包 bt美女 視訊美女 視訊85cc免費影片85cc免費影片觀看vsbox色美媚入口18 成人girl5320微風成人情色 網聊天室找一夜666成人無碼免費girl5320免費成人卡通色美媚歐美模特兒寫真天空交友八國聯軍成人sex520貼片曼雪兒成人文學曼雪兒情色文學成人小說曼雪兒成人曼雪兒成人免費小說曼雪兒成人小說

黃郁順 said...

I do like ur article~!!! ........................................

R110926oseH said...

很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

ElvisS_Scholten0188 said...

以簡單的行為愉悅他人的心靈,勝過千人低頭禱告。........................................

展惟定姍 said...

火辣歐美女優 777美女dvd影片無碼 666美女 美女人影 性美女 熱辣美女 美女漫畫 免費性感美女影片 洋妞美女圖 日本浣腸排泄美女 美女試看 找美女 美女報時器 美女看片 歐美美女圖 加入會員送點視訊辣妹秀 ut聊天辣妹 showlive影音視訊辣妹聊天網 live視訊辣妹 辣妹交友視訊 辣妹比基尼 辣妹情色貼圖 辣妹寫真貼圖 辣妹內衣 辣妹貼圖偷拍 辣妹高潮 辣妹視訊館 辣妹視訊短片 辣妹裸體影片 辣妹裸體照 辣妹露胸部 辣妹脫衣影片 辣妹相簿 辣妹的裸體 辣妹牆 正妹,辣妹性交 歐朋辣妹寫真穿邦 歐朋電視台辣妹寫真影片 歐朋電視辣妹總動員方 桃園中元普渡鋼管辣妹秀 本土辣妹貼圖 本土辣妹鋼管秀 本土自拍辣妹 會動的性感辣妹影片 日本性感辣妹 日本辣妹自拍 成人視訊辣妹秀 情色辣妹貼圖 性感人妻辣妹自拍 性感辣妹免費影片 性感辣妹視訊網 性感辣妹裸照 性感美女辣妹 巨乳辣妹視訊影片 巨乳辣妹裸體

dogboy443 said...

Hi Michael,
How was Chicago? Was it a successful convention for you and how was The Boy received? I had drinks the other night with our mutual friend Mr. Murphy and we got to reminiscing about our mutual friends, and of course we got to thinking of you. Miss you.

AshantiHallenb54165 said...

how do u do?................................................................

李0825juanherzberg said...

只用微笑說話的人,才能擔當重任。........................................

韋于倫成 said...

Hello,這裡真是百看不厭的部落格........................................

Jim said...

It's been quite a long time. I hope you and Karen are doing well.

竹青 said...

線上免費成人觀賞 視訊 摸摸耳聊天 免費av 視訊交友網 女優 性感寶貝 成人影片交流 偷拍性交 ut色情聊天室 女人愛愛 情趣 同志18禁 少女裸睡 aa洪爺影城 a片面 情色守門員 麗的色情小戲 一夜情 383影音live秀 影音視訊 玩美女人試看 美女女優寫真 辣妹自拍貼圖網 人妻線上看 免費影片 77p2p 85街 a圖網a圖貼圖 美女寫真 85cc+ 免費成人 85st 視訊聊天 貼圖區 援交 情人視訊 免費脫衣秀 dvd av女優 洪爺影城下載區 大奶影片 sex888貼圖區 170部a下載 日本巨乳a片 百性線上直播網 後宮電影院長 限制級視訊 0204視訊美女 免費性愛片 正妹日報

HaroldM22 said...

Time and tide wait for no man. ............................................................

Don婉勇 said...

與朋友在一起,分擔的痛苦是減半的痛苦,分享的快樂是加倍的快樂。 ............................................................

walsha said...

Necessity is the mother of invention.............................................................

renew said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!..................................................

喜妤 said...

感謝您費心的分享您的生活!讓我也感同身受!

陳隆 said...

Poverty is stranger to industry..................................................................                           

蕙春蕙春 said...

一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................................

啟均 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

dawsonfelicia張君dawsonfelicia均 said...

安安!剛開始玩這個,來這裡逛一下^^............................................................

PearleY建佑 said...

睇完之後覺得有d頓悟..感謝分享...................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

After a storm comes a calm...................................................................