Monday, February 15, 2010

THANK YOUSE GUYS.

A very heartfelt thanks to all of you who have written in either to express concern or to ask for a piece of commissioned work. I'm all set and have the things I need to do all lined up.
I'll be busy from a few weeks so I may not get back for a bit. Never fear, you all are never far from my mind...I've been blessed with while not millions of you, I do have a core of quantity people who give a shit. More than I deserve probably. Thankful none the less.

Now, on with the show..oh, and Karen is doing fine, considering.

Peace,

M.Z.

2 comments:

Mister Phil said...

Very glad to hear it. Best to you both.

Bunnicula said...

It's wonderful to hear that things are getting better with the winter at last getting past. I believe, sir, that your supporters are with you with everything you do. That said, more luck on your next painting and the release of your book! Looking forward to it!!!