Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Drowning Girl: a Memoir.

Really just whipped today. So I'll just keep it very, very brief.
There are a few days yet to go on Caitlin R. Kiernan's and kyle Cassidy's kickstarter
Campaign to bring an amazing novel to a whole new level. I really urge you, if you can spare
a few bucks to get on board asap. I've been lucky enough to read it in advance of publishing
and since then, been personally involved with helping where my talents are the most use.
It's been a true pleasure so once again, if you can, get over there and give a little and get a whole lot more back. Okay?

Oh, I'd include a link but frankly I'm just not one of those people who gets how to do that sort of thing on the laptop I have. You'll have no trouble finding it, I am sure.

Carry on brave soldiers.

M.Z.

No comments: