Sunday, March 9, 2008

FLYING AND NOT FLYING


My other obligations are wrapped up.

I started back on the book this afternoon. After the to long hiatus, I fell into it like a pool of cool water. After I play catch-up for a few weeks, I've got an idea for a piece that might surprise a few of you.

I've got little to say right now, not even any blather.

It's still far to cold for the middle of march, and even I, who generally loves winter would like see a bit of moderation.

Oh, and there is the troubling extra few pounds one tends to gather over the winter. I'm not nearly as vain as I once was, but even for health reasons, I think a bit of discipline seems to be in order.


again. *sigh*


Oh, and I had a great bit from Gandhi saved for today, but lost it.


peacefulness anyway.


M.Z.

No comments: